Manager and its contact information
The controller of your personal data is SIA RELAND, reg. No. 40003322587, address: Brivibas 90-11, Rīga, LV-1001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter - RELAND.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your rights to data protection?
- What are cookies?
- What cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- How to contact us
- What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number)
- Delivery information (name, surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number, specific instructions for delivery, text on the greeting card)
- Payment information for orders (from the financial institutions from which the payment came)
- History of your communication with us via email, mobile applications and social networks.
- History of purchases and related activities
- Information about your device, IP address, information about how you use our site.
- Loyalty, discount, campaign program information.
How do we collect your data?
You provide directly to our company most of the data we collect.
We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or order one of our products or services.
- Voluntarily fill in the order form, provide feedback on the website.
- Send us an email.
- Use or view our website using your browser`s cookies.
- Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the financial institutions from which you make payments.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data for:
- sales of goods
- customer identification and service;
- making a bill or invoice;
- delivery of goods;
- review and processing of customer complaints;
- return or exchange of goods;
- money refund;
- fulfillment of warranty obligations;
- improvement of goods, development of new goods;
- customer loyalty;
- granting regular customer discounts;
- payments administration and making of reports;
- maintenance and development of website and mobile application;
- analysis and planning;
- accounting and debt recovery;
- improving the quality of website and services;
- e-mails with special offers;
- creating customized content for customers through advertising;
- provision of information to state or local government institutions to the extent specified in the regulatory acts of the Republic of Latvia.
- to enforce and defend legal claims for securing our, your and the 3rd party rights.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data by protecting it and taking advantage of modern technology, taking into account existing privacy risks and reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources, including the following security measures:
- Data encryption for data transmission (SSL encryption);
- Intrusion protection and detection programs;
- Choosing a secure and reliable hosting and cloud storage provider.
Our company will keep your data for as long as one of the following bases exists:
- as long as RELAND or the Customer may exercise its legal interests (for example, submit objections or bring an action in court) in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory acts (law);
- as long as RELAND has the obligation to store data specified in regulatory acts (law);
- as long as the Customer`s consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
- At the end of this period, we will delete your data.
Our company respects your privacy and that you have entrusted personal information. Communication also means that from time to time we send out special emails to our customers containing information about various news, special offers that we think would be useful, such as a special discount for a purchase or a reminder of an important day when people traditionally give each other flowers. If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you can always opt out later. You have the right at any time to prevent our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link in any marketing e-mail sent from us. These emails will no longer be sent to you. However, refusing to receive these emails will not affect your account or future orders in any way.
What are your rights to data protection?
Our company wants to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has following rights:
- Right of Access - you have the right to request copies of your personal information from our company.
- Right to edit - you have the right to request that our company correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that our company complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete - you have the right, in certain circumstances, to request that our company delete your personal information.
- Right to limit processing - you have the right to request that our company limit the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company in certain circumstances.
- Data Transfer Rights - you have the right to request that our company transfer the data we collect to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you submit a request, we will respond within a month. If you want to use any of these rights, please contact us by our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect information about standard Internet traffic. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you using cookies or similar technology.
Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information.
What cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Required - Without them, the site can`t run, e.g. to place an order
- Functional - Lets us recognize you on our site and remember your preference.
- Analytical - Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you view, the links you follow, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address, including using Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above site tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some features of our website may not work and you should be aware that the use of mandatory and functional cookies cannot be waived, as without them it is not possible to ensure the full use of the website.
How to contact us
Send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
Call us: 28458668
Flower delivery to Riga and Latvia - ZieduVeikals.lv
Zieduveikals.lv (Flower Shop) Guarantees
Zieduveikals.lv guarantees that the addressee will receive ordered flowers and gifts on time and this will bring them joy and plenty of happiness!
Flowers Delivery and Gifts
For full description, please, visit Terms, Conditions and Practicalities of Flower and Gifts Delivery
Доставка цветов: Rīga-Centrs - 4,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Berģi - 5,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Bolderāja - 6,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Daugavgrīva - 6,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Dārziņi - 6,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Jaunciems - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Lidosta - 5,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Vecāķi - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīga- Vecdaugava - 6,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Babītes novads - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Baloži - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Baltezers - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Bukulti - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Jaunmārupe - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Langstiņi - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Līči - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Mārupe - 5,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Mārupes novads - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Mucenieki - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Piņķi - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Rāmava - 4,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Rumbula - 5,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Saurieši - 6,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Skulte - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Stopiņu novads - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Stūnīši - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Tīraine - 4,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Ulbroka - 7,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Upesciems - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Upeslejas - 10,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Valdlauči - 4,00 EUR
Доставка цветов: Rīgas apr.- Vangaži - 16,00 EUR
We do not deliver Flowers on official holidays in Republic of Latvia .
We do not guarantee delivery of the order at certain time.
Quality and flowers
Our supplied flower arrangements are only part of the very wide variety of assortments that is given to us by nature. Our professional florists do our best while fufilling this form of beauty. Although we do every arrangement like it was new and unique work of art, at finish it looks comparable to the sample on the picture.
You may pay by
• Credit card EC/MC, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro
At the page that is connected with First Data Centre you will be asked to fill in your credit card data. Security of this page is strongly controlled and guaranteed by First Data Centre. Your information is not available to anyone from the bank and we only receive the bank`s response about your payment`s enrolment into our account.
Latvia is the country, where the summer lasts only three months. All the more reason your beloved person will always appreciate beautiful flowers! Order now!!